Colorful Vanilla Cupcakes. This image courtesy of asideofsweet.com. "Colorful Stuffed Vanilla Cupcakes – super easy with this fun technique! These are sure to impress at your next party and no one will have any idea until they take their first bite!" Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners. Add a spoonful of the uncolored cake batter to each liner to act as 'glue' to keep the cake pop-centered.
These are just a vanilla on vanilla cupcake, but the batter is colored with food coloring and layered into the cupcake liner to create a rainbow of colors. The cupcakes are topped with a simple vanilla flavored buttercream and are decorated with marshmallows from Lucky Charms cereal, making them perfect for St. In a large bowl cream together butter and sugar. You can cook Colorful Vanilla Cupcakes using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Colorful Vanilla Cupcakes
- You need 110 ml of unsalted, softened butter.
- Prepare 110 ml of sugar.
- Prepare 3 of medium eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 110 ml of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Frosting.
- Prepare 150 ml of softened butter.
- Prepare 300 ml of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Food coloring (optional).
Add in eggs, two teaspoons vanilla, salt and baking powder. Add flour and milk in batches, starting and ending with flour. Stir until batter is smooth and satiny. Vibrant and tasty Rainbow Cupcakes topped with creamy Vanilla Buttercream taste as good as they look!
Colorful Vanilla Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C and place the cupcake tray inside, including the cases..
- Place the softened butter and sugar in a bowl. Using an electric mixer, whisk together until there is a fluffy consistency. Next, add the eggs, one by one..
- Add the vanilla extract, flour, baking soda, and salt. Whisk together..
- Pour the batter into the cupcake cases..
- Bake the cupcakes for 15-17 minutes. The cupcakes should be golden brown. Place a toothpick or skewer in each cupcake to taste if they are ready. If the cupcakes are done, the skewer should be clean, if not, then leave them a bit more, supervised..
- While the cupcakes are in the oven, make the buttercream frosting. Whisk the softened butter until it is very soft. Add the powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt..
- Whisk together until it is a smooth, fluffy consistency. Next, carefully pour in the milk and mix. (Once ready, add food coloring.).
- Take the cupcakes out of the oven and let them cool for about 3 minutes. Once cooled, they are ready for frosting. Fell free to decorate them using sprinkles, and cookie crumbs! Enjoy! :).
With a fun colorful center, these cupcakes are sure to impress. With just a little extra time you can create a magical treat that will receive oohs and ahhs. Stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Whisk together the milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl until evenly blended; set aside. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium sized bowl and set aside.