1. (BREAKFAST) Protein Boosted Omelette. Try this fully loaded protein omelette to kick start the day! So what have we switched up. One pan and a handful of ingredients is all you need to achieve breakfast bliss.
Below you will find some quick and easy protein breakfast ideas that you can try, check them out! Any and all vegetables go great in all kinds of egg recipes. I put leftover roasted vegetables in omelets, scrambled eggs, and egg bakes. You can have 1. (BREAKFAST) Protein Boosted Omelette using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 1. (BREAKFAST) Protein Boosted Omelette
- Prepare 1 of x Slice Short Cut Bacon.
- It’s 2 of x Eggs.
- It’s 100 ml of PureEgg Whites (or alternative).
- Prepare 1-2 of x Slices Light Rye Bread (Abbott's Village Bakery).
- It’s 3-4 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- It’s of Chopped Spring Onion.
- You need 20 g of Coles Tasty Light Cheese (or alternative).
I stir in a ¼ cup to scrambled eggs and egg bakes. Most high-protein breakfasts take a hot second to make. Combine the oats and plain or flavored protein powder, then add water or unsweetened nut milk. Let the oats soak in the fridge until the morning, then top with berries,.
1. (BREAKFAST) Protein Boosted Omelette instructions
- Bring to bowl 2x Eggs, Pure Egg Whites (100ml) & Tasty Light Cheese (20g) and mix together..
- Add other ingredients such as cherry tomato, mushroom, spring onion if you wish..
- Transfer into large saucepan and cook for 8-10 minutes on low/medium heat. Flip over or fold halfway..
- *OPTIONAL** Serve with 1-2 slices of Light Rye Bread (Abbott's Village Bakery) or bread of your choosing.
Begin by starting with protein powder and rolled oats. Put a serving of each into a bowl with milk or milk alternative. For protein oats, mix the oat meal like normal, and then just add a scoop of protein in. Place in microwave, or stir on stove top until moisture is absorbed. Hiii Friends,If you like this video please like, share and subscribe!!!