Quick Pizza with Pita bread. Spread sauce on top of the pita. Sprinkle on pinches of desired herbs and spices, and add any toppings you'd like. Place two pitas on a metal pan.
To make a Greek mini pizza, spread a thin layer of tomato sauce on a pita. Top with fresh spinach, roasted peppers, mozzarella and feta cheese and sliced kalamative olives. Sprinkle with dried oregano and bake until cheese melts. You can cook Quick Pizza with Pita bread using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Pizza with Pita bread
- You need of pita bread.
- You need of pizza sauce.
- Prepare of cheese (of your choice).
- Prepare of sliced onion; medium size.
- It’s of dried basil.
- Prepare of shredded parmesan.
- You need of tabasco smoked paprika sauce.
- You need of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter.
- Prepare of Optional.
- You need of Papa John's special seasoning.
- Prepare of Papa John's red chili flakes.
- Prepare of Substitute.
- You need of you can sustitute basil with either fresh basil leaves or Italian seasoning.
Roasted tomato Pita Bread & a lobster feast! Brush the pitas with olive oil. Spoon the tomato sauce on the pita and spread it evenly. Sprinkle the Italian herb seasoning on the pita.
Quick Pizza with Pita bread instructions
- On the bottom side of the Pita bread, apply butter..
- Throw it over a pan on low heat. Now, top it with pizza sauce and cheese..
- Arrange the onion by pressing it slightly into the bread..
- Cover and cook for 5 mins on medium heat. Turn off heat, open it and add Tabasco sauce to it. Finally, sprinkle Basil on top. Also spice it with packets from Papa John's to taste. Serve hot..
- Alternatively, you can ready up all this and nuke it in microwave safe plate for 4 minutes (or 1 additional minute if not done)..
Pita bread pizza is so, so simple and one of our favorite ways to make a quick weeknight meal. All you need to do is remember to stock pita bread in your refrigerator and some shredded cheese. Then, it's an easy way to use up veggies in the refrigerator. Sprinkle the shredded cheese in an even layer on each pita. Place a single layer of tomato slices on top of the cheese and sprinkle garlic salt over top of each.