Cherry cobbler cupcakes. Remove cupcake tin from the oven and place two coated cherries on top of the partially cooked batter in each cupcake liner. Divide remaining batter evenly among the cupcake liners, covering the cherries. The batter will come nearly to the top of the cupcake liners.
Make Cherry Cobbler Cupcakes for your next backyard barbecue, Valentine's Day or any fun Summer celebration. Trust me when I say these Cherry Cobbler Cupcakes will be the talk of the party! In a large bowl, whisk together the muffin mix (setting the streusel packet aside for later), milk, melted coconut oil or butter, and eggs until smooth. You can have Cherry cobbler cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cherry cobbler cupcakes
- Prepare 1 can of pie filling cherrys.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/3 cup of soften butter.
- You need 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
Spray the top of a muffin tin with nonstick baking spray. Divide half of batter among muffin cups; top with cherry filling and remaining batter. Remove cupcakes from pan and cool on a wire rack. To make cherry cobbler cupcakes, start by mixing up the brown sugar and butter.
Cherry cobbler cupcakes step by step
- Pre heat over to 350.
- Mix eggs, 1 cup of water, butter with cake mix.
- Fill cupcake pan up only 2/3 of the way.
- Bake cupcakes for 10 minutes then take out of oven and plop 3 to 5 cherries with filling into the middle of each cupcake.
- Put back in oven for 10-12 more minutes while baking make a simple glaze using pie filling, 1/2 cup water and powdered sugar (put in pan and bring to a boil).
- Take cupcake out of oven and drizzle wanted amount of glaze on the top…. enjoy!.
You could use white sugar, but I find that that the brown sugar makes the cupcakes taste more rustic and complex. Mix in the remainder of the dry ingredients. Then, add eggs, fresh lemon zest, and milk. Let the cupcakes cool completely before frosting. These delightful cupcakes have a similar taste to cherry cobbler.