Alkaline – Kamut Spiral Dinner.
You can cook Alkaline – Kamut Spiral Dinner using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Alkaline – Kamut Spiral Dinner
- It’s 1/2 Box of Kamut Spirals.
- It’s of Portabella mushrooms choped.
- It’s 3 of Green onions.
- Prepare of 1/2 red onion.
- You need 1/2 of bell pepper.
- It’s 4 of Mimi Sweet Red peppers.
- You need of Himalayan Sea salt.
- It’s of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of Basil and Oregano.
- It’s of Grapeseed oil.
- It’s of Spring water (only).
- You need of Tomatoes.
- You need to taste of Agave.
Alkaline – Kamut Spiral Dinner instructions
- Add 4 cups of spring water to pot and a 1 teaspoon of sea salt. Bring to a boil. Add half box of Kamut Spirals until a soft constancy then drain. Also, blanch your tomatoes until soft enough to remove skin..
- Chop veggies and add 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil over medium heat in sauce pain. Add mushrooms and seasonings and sauté for them in sauce pan over medium..
- After removing the skin from tomato’s, put in blender along with sea salt, cayeene and agave to taste. Blend and add to sautéed veggies. Let simmer and cook for 15 min stirring occasionally to prevent sticking..
- Add Pasta to the sautéed veggies and continue to stir occasionally until flavors blend (maybe 5-10 min).
- I wanted a spagetti sauce and my husband wanted an avocado sauce. So I made both and we ate both, along with sweet butternut squash that replaced the hybrid plant called “sweet potatoes” and dandelion and kale greens which are also none hybrids. It was a scrumptious dinner! 😋.