Peanut Butter Cookies.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, peanut butter cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Peanut Butter Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Peanut Butter Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have peanut butter cookies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Get 1 cup of solid vegetable shortening.
- Take 1 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of white granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of vanilla flavoring.
Instructions to make Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Mix flour, salt and baking soda until well combined. Set aside..
- With mixer, cream the peanut butter and shortening until well combined..
- Add sugars and cream until fully mixed. Add vanilla and mix..
- Stir flour into peanut butter mixture. Fold until just mixed with no flour showing. Dont over mix..
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, drop by spoonfuls about an inch apart..
- With fork, make criss cross pattern on top of cookies..
- Bake at 350 degrees 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown..
- Let cool on baking pan for 2 minutes. Remove and place on cooling rack or plate to cool..
- You can use smooth or crunchy peanut butter. I also like using the butter flavored shortening for extra flavor..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food peanut butter cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!