Keto Macadamia & Berry Scone. Macadamias nuts are one of the healthiest nuts you can add to your diet — especially if you are on the keto diet. They are packed with health-promoting monounsaturated fats (more than any other nut) and provide us with a good source of the fibers, vitamins, and minerals that we need to thrive. Macadamia nuts in a keto diet give the support of fiber and carbs restriction.
Macadamia nuts aren't just keto-friendly, they're eco-friendly too. The chewy texture and delicious taste will leave your taste buds wanting more. Probably the best low-carb keto bread recipe you will find is this keto-friendly macadamia nut bread. You can cook Keto Macadamia & Berry Scone using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Macadamia & Berry Scone
- Prepare 2 cup of finely ground almond flour.
- You need 1/2 C of softened butter or coconut oil.
- You need 2 of Egg.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar substitute.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 C of roughly chopped macadamia nuts.
- Prepare 1/2 C of frozen berries.
Unlike many other low-carb breads, this keto bread does not taste eggy and has a wonderful consistency similar to wheat bread – soft on the inside with a crispy crust. So, I wasn't a Keto dieter. TBH, I didn't even know what keto meant. I saw a FB friend post a pic of these with a high recommendation.
Keto Macadamia & Berry Scone step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350°F/180°C. Prepare cookie sheet lined with parchment paper..
- Mix all of the ingredients (except for the frozen berries) in a large bowl and knead the dough until the dough smooth..
- Add the frozen berries when you form the cookie shape..
- Form a rough ball, stick 2-3 frozen berries into the ball, and roll to incorporate the blueberries. Place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and press the balls down with the palm of your hand. (I usually gauge a tbsp size and then flatten.).
- Bake in the oven for approx. 10-15 minutes. Make sure to keep an eye on the cookies because, in my experience, almond flour tends to burn really fast!.
- Let the cookies cool down completely before enjoying them with a hot cup of tea or coffee!.
I like nuts, especially macadamia, and I like cinnamon so I ordered. They are soft and chewy, with that classic brown sugar flavor, buttery macadamias, and the most amazing sugar-free white chocolate. Macadamia nuts are very low-carb and full of healthy fats, they are one of the best keto-friendly nuts available! Not only are macadamia nuts are loaded with antioxidants and vitamins, they also make an excellent keto-friendly cooking ingredient. Low Carb Vanilla Shortbread Cookies Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies Macadamia nuts are arguably one of the most ketogenic nuts.