Paul's Pizza Dough. Allow to sit until yeast begins to foam. Add flour and salt and mix the dough until it is smooth and pulls away from the side of the bowl. Drizzle half of the remaining olive oil over the top of the dough.
Punch it down, knead for three minutes, and let it rise until again doubled. Punch down again and remove a nice chunk to store for the next batch. Menu for Paul's Live From New York Pizza Paul's Live From New York Pizza Traditional Cheese Pizza. You can cook Paul's Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paul's Pizza Dough
- You need of Cool Water.
- Prepare of AP White Flour.
- Prepare of Semolina Flour.
- It’s of Active Dry Yeast.
- It’s of Kosher Salt (no subs as this is the correct quant. That quantity of table salt is too much.
- Prepare of Using a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer.
Paul Patterson: Great that they give kids pizza dough to play with. Elizabeth Patterson: Kids receive pizza dough to knead while they wait for their meal. Xxx Yyy: The holiday pizza dough spinning show is so much fun!!! This is the fastest I've had a pizza delivered.
Paul's Pizza Dough step by step
- Put all ingredients into a stand mixer with a dough hook.
- Set on first or second slow speed and knead for 15 minutes. if the dough is stuck to the bottom, add a tsp at a time of white flour, or a few drops of water if dry. The dough will be moist..
- Divide into two balls by weight or one ball for 15".Wrap in oiled plastic wrap and Freeze..
- Can be used the same day. If frozen take the day before and put in an oiled bowl and cover with the plastic wrap. Put into the refrigerator for the next day..
- If making by hand just follow whatever you normally do..
And as other reviewers have said, they are very generous with the toppings. Great recipe for Paul's Pizza Dough. Here's a dough I came up with after months of experimenting. I take one out on Thursday, put in an oiled bowl, cover with wrap and put in the refrigerator for Friday. Welcome to Paul's Pizza Den, located in Birchwood, WI!