Perfect two ingredient scones. Perfect two ingredient scones Before you jump to Perfect two ingredient scones recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen. Babe Cooking Book Home; Best Recipes. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
On a floured surface, turn out the mixture & knead gently. Weigh both ingredients and combine them in mixing bowl. Once combined, kneed on a lightly floured surface. You can cook Perfect two ingredient scones using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Perfect two ingredient scones
- You need 500 g of self raising flour.
- You need 500 g of thickened cream.
- It’s of For topping:.
- You need of Strawberry jam.
- Prepare of Whipped cream.
Be sure to work it just enough to make dough, over working it will make them tough. This is a great recipe for scones! There is only two ingredients instead of all the complicated varieties of ingredients in other recipes.great for when you. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat(s).
Perfect two ingredient scones instructions
- Pre-heat oven 190C. Weigh both ingredients and combine them in mixing bowl..
- Once combined, kneed on a lightly floured surface. Be sure to work it just enough to make dough, over working it will make them tough..
- Flatten out 3-4cm thickness and using cookie cutter, cut them out and place on a greased baking try. I like to bunch them together in batches of 6 so they don’t collapse in cooking process..
- Cook for 20-30mins till cooked through..
- Best served straight out oven with fresh cream and favorite jam..
Mix only until the ingredients come together into a combined mass. For flakey, layered scones, use a folding technique. Fold the dough in half and in half again and again. Grate butter into flour mixture on the large holes of a box grater; use your fingers to work in butter (mixture should resemble coarse meal), then stir in raisins. A tablespoon or two of lemon zest with a tablespoon or two of poppyseeds works well in just about any scone or muffin recipe.