Japanese Jiggly Omelette. Japanese Jiggly Omelette Qudsia Anjum @DocQ. Fluffy, jiggly omelette made with just three ingredients. With its luxuriously soft texture, no wonder this delicious breakfast is a Japanese favorite.
The challenging part of Omurice is making jiggly fluffy omelette. I was bad at making omelette for Omurice. So to make this video, I practiced a lot. You can have Japanese Jiggly Omelette using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Japanese Jiggly Omelette
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of butter.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- It’s of Black pepper to taste.
I used many eggs and my daughters and my dog, Luna had to eat failed eggs. I hope you will enjoy my video. Pour the egg mixture into a medium nonstick frying pan with a lid. Lift up each side of the omelette and drop a tablespoon of butter underneath.
Japanese Jiggly Omelette instructions
- Seprate egg yolks and white. Beat egg whites first till fluffy.
- Then add yolks to white and beat again till foamy. Melt butter in pan and pour batter.
- Cover the pan.let it cook for 2-3 min at medium.sprinkle salt and blackpepper then as its getting cooked from bottom flip one half over other making semi circle shape.
- Dish out.add caramalized onions and sprinkle some chopped cilantro.enjoy jiggle giggle.
The secret to making a great soufflé pancake or fluffy cloud omelette is in whipping the egg whites. They must be beaten to a stiff peak.. Japanese Souffle Pancake Recipe with Dalgona Coffee Topping. -free, dairy-free Japanese soufflé pancakes that jiggle #withme. Soft, cotton-y, and so, so good.. but not like an omelette! the fluffy pancakes in japan tend to be on the eggy side as well. you can definitely try adding more sugar if you want more of a pronounced sweet flavor! First, turn stove to medium-high heat.