Chocolate Salted Caramel Swirled Cookies.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chocolate salted caramel swirled cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Salted Caramel Swirled Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chocolate Salted Caramel Swirled Cookies is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate salted caramel swirled cookies using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Salted Caramel Swirled Cookies:
- Prepare 1 box of devils food cake mix.
- Take 1/3 cup of water.
- Take 1 stick of softened butter.
- Take 1 cup of caramel baking chips.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chopped nuts optional.
- Get 1 of egg.
Instructions to make Chocolate Salted Caramel Swirled Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- In bowl mix the cake mix, egg, softened butter and water until well combined. Mixture will be thick..
- Add the caramel baking chips and nuts if using. Stir well..
- Drop by spponfuls onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper..
- Bake 15 to 25 minutes. Depending on your oven. Check after 15 minutes. Cookies should look soft..
- Cool on baking pan for 5 minutes and move to cooling rack to finish cooling..
- These are so versitile. Use any flavor cake mix and chips of your choice!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate salted caramel swirled cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!