Vegan Sweets Okara Biscotti. Great recipe for Vegan Sweets Okara Biscotti. I wanted to eat some crunchy and tasty biscotti that didn't contain eggs or oil. Since this recipe uses fresh okara, dry it slowly over low heat.
Ingredients of Vegan Sweets Okara Biscotti. Here is how you achieve that. Ingredients of Vegan Sweets Okara Biscotti. You can cook Vegan Sweets Okara Biscotti using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Sweets Okara Biscotti
- It’s 120 grams of Fresh okara.
- It’s 30 grams of or more (to taste) Sugar (Beet sugar).
- Prepare 20 grams of Maple syrup.
- It’s 50 grams of Apple juice.
- Prepare 2 grams of Apple tea or any other black tea leaves.
- You need 20 grams of Almond flour.
- You need 50 grams of Raisins, minced.
- You need 30 grams of Oatmeal.
- Prepare 2 grams of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s 3 1/2 grams of ☆ Baking powder (aluminum-free).
- It’s 100 grams of ☆ Cake flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of ☆ Whole wheat flour (for pastries and sweets).
Ingredients make Vegan Sweets Okara Biscotti. If your okara was very wet, the biscotti will require more time in the oven. Vegan Sweets Okara Biscotti Fresh okara • or more (to taste) Sugar (Beet sugar) • Maple syrup • Apple juice • Apple tea or any other black tea leaves • Almond flour • Raisins, minced • Oatmeal Gluten Free: Cookie Dough Biscotti. In a bowl, whisk flour, cocoa powder, backing powder, sugar, orange zest until completely combined.
Vegan Sweets Okara Biscotti step by step
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the ☆ ingredients. Mix them all together with your hands, protected with disposable plastic gloves..
- Mix in the ☆ ingredients..
- Place the dough from Step 2 onto a sheet of parchment paper, then, using plastic wrap or another sheet of parchment paper to prevent the dough from sticking to your hands, shape it into a wide, flattened log..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 190℃ for 20 minutes..
- Remove from the oven, let rest until cool to the touch, slice, then bake in oven at 160℃ for 15 minutes, turning over the pieces midway to brown both sides..
- Reduce the heat to 120℃, then bake for about 15 more minutes..
- When they cool and are crunchy, they are finished! Store in a sealed container to keep out moisture. I put them in a resealable plastic bag and store them in the refrigerator..
This video will show you how you to make delicious okara (soy bean pulp) biscuits in your kitchen. You can create homemade tofu then use the soy bean pulp f. Okara (not to be confused with okra) is the pulp that's left over after you make soymilk, and normally I use it to make things like "crab" cakes and burgers. Vanilla okara just wasn't going to work for such savory dishes, so I needed to use it in something sweet. Amazing, simple vegan biscotti infused with orange zest and roasted almonds.