Mint Chocolate christmas tree. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Discover Savings on Chocolate Xmas Trees & More. See and discover other items: bulk wrapped candy chocolate, mint chocolate, christmas tree candy.
Divide the chocolate dough in half. Remove top sheet of waxed paper. Place one chilled green log in the center of the chocolate rectangle. You can cook Mint Chocolate christmas tree using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mint Chocolate christmas tree
- You need 150 g of puff pastry.
- You need 50 g of choco bar (molten).
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of margarine (for greasing).
- You need 2 of tropical mint sweets (crushed).
Using the waxed paper, bring the sides of the chocolate rectangle up over the green log to enclose; press sides to seal. If you are wanting to make something a little fun this Christmas and have plenty of mouths to feed (it is quite large!), this Layered Chocolate-Mint Christmas Tree Cake may be just the thing. It is really very straight forward to put together and the kids can have plenty of fun helping to 'decorate the tree'. The chocolate layer is on the bottom and the mint layer is on the top, so that the detailed tree side is green.
Mint Chocolate christmas tree instructions
- Roll out the dough apply some chocolate and sprinkle the crushed tropical sweets. fold once..
- Cut a simple Christmas tree shape out of that.
- Cut the leaf-like sides and twist a little.
- Place on a greased oven tray and apply a little Egg wash on it.
- Put in a 10-minute, 200 degree preheated oven, and bake for 10 minutes.
You can even see the tree design, featuring ornaments, a bow on top, and presents. These Frosty White Meringue Christmas Trees are kissed with a touch of Peppermint and Chocolate. A Sweet Topper for Cake or Cupcakes, or a Fun Homemade Gift. When you're a little, the Christmas season is just so completely magical. The lights, the yummy treats, Santa, the decorations, the parties, and, of course.