Ham & Pineapple Pizza. Make your own custom stickes & labels. Easy ordering, fast and free delivery These ham-stuffed chicken meatballs topped with a creamy Swiss cheese sauce are delicious served over zucchini noodles or mashed cauliflower, or simply on their own! A great way to use up leftover ham.
As a processed meat, the term "ham" includes both whole cuts of meat and ones that have been mechanically formed. Ham is made around the world, including a number of regional specialties, such as Westphalian ham and some varieties of Spanish jamón. In addition, numerous ham products have specific. You can cook Ham & Pineapple Pizza using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham & Pineapple Pizza
- It’s of Pizza Dough.
- You need 2 cups of self-raising flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need of Pizza Topping.
- You need of Olive Oil / Melted Butter.
- Prepare of Tomato Puree.
- Prepare of Ham.
- It’s of Pineapple.
- You need of Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare of Mixed Herbs.
- Prepare of Parsley.
Find delicious ham recipes, as well as cooking tips and techniques, from Ina, Ree and more of your favorite Food Network chefs. Ham definition is – the hollow of the knee. How to use ham in a sentence. Define ham. ham synonyms, ham pronunciation, ham translation, English dictionary definition of ham.
Ham & Pineapple Pizza step by step
- Mix the dry items then add in the water and oil. Knead into a dough ball and let it rest for 20mins..
- Stretch-roll the dough ball into a pizza base with preferred shape and thickness. Brush olive oil / melted butter onto the pizza base..
- Add tomato puree and toppings..
- Pop pizza into a preheated oven of 150°C for 15-20mins..
Follow package directions to glaze and heat, or try this simple recipe for Sweet Ham glazed with orange juice, brown sugar, and pineapple. Delicious, fully-cooked hams, turkey breasts and other premium meats, as well as heat-and-serve sides, lunch, catering and desserts. Pick up in-store or ship now. Baked ham is the perfect dish for a special occasion or Sunday dinner. Try these exceptional baked ham recipes from Food Network chefs like Ina Garten, Trisha Yearwood and Melissa d'Arabian.