Homemade Pizza Pita. In the mood for Pizza tonight? Our Pizza Sauce will kick it up a notch. Check out one of our delicious pizza recipes!
Sprinkle on pinches of desired herbs and spices, and add any toppings you'd like. Place the pita breads on baking sheets. Spread peanut butter (or your favorite nut butter) on the pita bread. You can cook Homemade Pizza Pita using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Pizza Pita
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s of Ham, hotdogs, green bell pepper, cheese, ketchup tomatoes and mushroom for toppings.
- Prepare of Ground beef.
Top with mini chocolate chips, sliced bananas, crushed walnuts and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Bake in the oven until the chocolate has melted and the pita is crispy! Spread pasta sauce evenly over both pitas. Sprinkle with onion, green pepper and ham.
Homemade Pizza Pita instructions
- Mix the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar together then pour in the warm water.
- Fold and knead then let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Knead and roll the pizza dough for 15 minutes. Then form it into a flat circle then put it in a hot pan. 3 minutes cooking for each sides..
- Add the ketchup and your choices of toppings. Made one vegetarian and meat lovers..
- Put in oven for about 10 minutes to cook to make the crust crispy! Serve!.
Assemble the pizzas: Arrange pita breads on two baking sheets. Scatter strips of yellow bell pepper on top, and then sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese. Salad Pizza Brush the pita bread with olive oil and crushed garlic. Then, sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top and then add a couple of slices of tomatoes. To make a Greek mini pizza, spread a thin layer of tomato sauce on a pita.