Bread croissant. Fold unbuttered third over middle third, and buttered top third down over that. It tastes exactly as its name suggests, croissants in the shape of thick-sliced bread. It is great, it's better than great.
Make a well in the center of the flour and add the sugar and salt. Add the oil to the liquid area. Let sit for a couple of minutes. You can have Bread croissant using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bread croissant
- You need 1/2 cup of Maida.
- It’s 1 Tea spoon of Yeast.
- It’s 1/4 tea spoon of Sugar.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Warm milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
Round the dough and place back into the bowl. When done, remove from bread machine pan and transfer to a greased bowl. Fold UNBUTTERED third of dough over the. Slice the croissants in half horizontally.
Bread croissant step by step
- Take a bowl,add maida,sugar,yeast,salt and mix it..
- Add warm milk and make a dough,Knead it for 5 to 10 mnts,and rest it for 1 hours..
- Now after 1 hour dough will be double,so punch it now and make a 5 to 6 roti and aplly butter on all rotis,now cut the roti with cutter and give a tringle shape. Now make 5 to 6 layer of tringles and roll it and give crossaint shape..
- So now bake it for 20 mnts for 200 degree..
Golden, flaky and buttery – everything a croissant should be! Ingredients: Organic wheat flour, butter, water, sugar, eggs, salt, yeast. *Contains eggs, wheat, and dairy. May contain soy and tree nuts. Lightly brush the egg wash over the top of the bread. In a small bowl, whisk together butter, olive oil, Parmesan, garlic, oregano, basil and salt; set aside.