Simple Caramelized Apple croissants. Simple Caramelized Apple croissants Brenda M. In a saucepan add butter and sugar, bring to a boil on medium-high heat stir often,till a caramel color. Caramel Apple Croissants Recipe Nancy Piran
Apple season is upon us and I am super excited! My family and I started apple picking every September for. Apple season is upon us and I am super excited! You can have Simple Caramelized Apple croissants using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Caramelized Apple croissants
- It’s of butter.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of vanilla.
- It’s of Granny Smith apple, peeled and sliced into 8 slices.
- Prepare of 8 croissant.
- You need of cinnamon.
- It’s of Sprite.
My family and I started apple picking every September for about the last five years. It is now a tradition that we have and it was one of the first things we did after we moved to Indiana last year. Heat over medium-low heat until butter is melted. Place one caramel candy on top of each apple slice.
Simple Caramelized Apple croissants step by step
- In a saucepan add butter and sugar, bring to a boil on medium-high heat stir often,till a caramel color, add vanilla extract mixed together.
- Before doing caramel.
- Prep your Apple in your croissant, in a baking dish or pan,.
- When caramel is done, pour over croissants, and pour the Sprite at the edges of the dish or pan, sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- At a 325 °f. degree oven pre-heating and bake on 325°f, for 40 minutes..
- When golden brown take out of oven,n let set 10 minutes before serving, Eat warm or cold. Enjoy this delicious snacks.
Roll up the crescent starting at the wider end, keeping the apple slice and caramel candy inside. Place crescents on parchment lined sheet tray,. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with the bottom side. Pinch seams to seal, and tuck ends under. In a small bowl, whisk egg with water; brush over pastry.