Homemade Pizza Sauce. No matter what the toppings, Rao's Pizza Sauce will take your pizza to the next level. Pizza so delicious, it speaks for itself! Great for vegetable pizza, meat pizza, or pasta.
Directions In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine tomato sauce and paste. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Add a tablespoon or so of olive oil into a hot pan over medium-high heat. You can have Homemade Pizza Sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Pizza Sauce
- Prepare of (1) 15oz Can Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare of (1) Tsp Marjoram.
- You need of (1) Tsp Sugar.
- You need of (1 1/2) Tsp Oregano.
- Prepare of (1) Tsp Basil Leaves.
- Prepare of (1/2) Tsp Black Pepper.
- Prepare of (1/2) Tsp Crushed Red Pepper.
Throw in the garlic and chopped onions and give them a stir. Mix together the tomato paste, water, and olive oil. Add the onions and saute until slightly translucent. Add the garlic and saute about a minute until.
Homemade Pizza Sauce instructions
- Mix all ingredients well in a bowl..
- Let sit covered overnight in the refrigerator..
Directions Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Pulse together all of the ingredients until blended and well-combined. Instructions Mix tomato paste and sauce together in a medium size bowl until well combined (all the lumps of paste are incorporated into the sauce). Add the rest of the ingredients (oregano, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, garlic salt, pepper and sugar) and mix well! Use in your favorite pizza recipe!