Pizza dough. Looking for recipes from world-class chefs that will impress family, friends or guests? The Inspired Home is the choice for all your recipe needs. Combine the bread flour, sugar, yeast and kosher salt in the bowl of a stand mixer and combine.
This no-rise pizza dough recipe involves mixing a few basic ingredients and patting the dough into the pan. Turn dough out onto a well floured surface. Form dough into a round and roll out into a pizza crust shape. You can have Pizza dough using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza dough
- Prepare of dough (1 litre).
- Prepare of instant yeast.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of oil.
- It’s of luke warm water.
Whisk sugar, oil, and salt into yeast mixture. Add flour and stir until a sticky dough forms. Transfer dough to an oiled bowl and brush top with oil. It is best if prepared in advance and refrigerated overnight.
Pizza dough instructions
- Take about 5 cups flour in a bowl and create a hole in the centre.
- Add the yeast, sugar, salt and oil in the centre of the flour.
- Slowly and gradually add the water to the flour to form a medium hard dough. Dont worry if it's hard since it will soften as the dough rises.
- Knead the dough for about 10 minutes to make a smooth texture then cover with a plastic.
- The longer you leave the dough the better it rises when cooking. Best is overnight for better results.
- Roll out the dough to preferred size and add ingredients as desired.
- Preheat the oven to 220-230°C for about 10-15 mins.
- If you add semolina to the base of the pizza before cooking it helps avoid sticking and adds a great taste to the pizza.
- Then cook the pizza for about 10-15 minutes until the dough rises and the cheese melts.
- You can also freeze your pizzas to eat it ready whenever you feel lazy to cook.
- All you have to do is cook it for 5-7 mins until the dough rises but not fully cooked.
The difference between Pizza and Bread dough is Pizza dough is made with a higher protein flour other than that they both use the same ingredients, yeast, flour, salt and water. How to Freeze Pizza Dough Let the dough rise before freezing, then divide the dough into your desired pizza portions, place in airtight freezer bags and freeze. Topolinos Pizza are entirely handcrafted, the Neopolitan way. Hand-tossed dough, homemade plum tomato sauce, whole milk Mozzarella and the finest toppings, makes for the most delicious pizza in town. Flair, creativity and high standards, a long tradition of service and satisfaction.