Crescent Taco Ring. For a spicier taco ring, add a dash of hot sauce to the beef mixture and use hot salsa. While the crust may get a bit soggy, it will still taste delicious! To reheat the taco ring, place individual slices on a baking sheet.
Stir in the taco seasoning, ground cumin, garlic powder, and onion powder until combined with the beef. How to Make Crescent Taco Ring. Separate the crescent pastry and lay out in a circle, pointed ends out on a foil lined pizza pan, sprayed very lightly with cooking spray. You can cook Crescent Taco Ring using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crescent Taco Ring
- It’s of I roll of cresant rolls.
- You need of hamburger.
- You need of small yellow onion.
- You need of Shredded lettuce.
- You need of Tomato.
- Prepare of I small red onion.
- You need of taco seasoning packet.
Use some of the leftover crescent rolls to to make the center a bit thicker as this will hold the meat. Brown meat in a frying pan until no longer pink. Heat a large skillet over low-medium heat. Cook the ground beef and onions until the beef is no longer pink.
Crescent Taco Ring step by step
- Fry 1 lb hamburger with 1 small white onion..
- Drain your oil from hamburger, add taco seasoning..
- Heat oven 375 degrees.
- Grab a pizza pan or cookie sheet, add parchment paper to the sheet, open crescent roll container..
- Place crescent rolls in sheet with wider side towards the middle..
- Add taco meat in a circle and fold ends into the middle..
- Bake 9 to 12 mins or until golden brown..
- Serve with your favorite toppings..
Drain grease if needed, and return meat to the skillet. Add the water and taco seasoning. Continue to cook until the mixture begins to thicken. Sprinkle cheese on top of the meat. Spoon the beef mixture around the thickest part of the crescent roll, where it is overlapped at the top.