Thin-crust veggie pizza. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. In a counter top, cut a baking sheet to square, place the dough over it, roll thinly like a roti. Since we are rolling over a paper, we will be able to roll it thinly.
Spread the chopped veggies, sprinkle cheese over it. While I love pizza – l.o.v.e., – I don't always like the greasy, where-are-my-sweatpants feeling I get after eating pizza. When I really want a heavy, cheesy, greasy New York style slice, I have one. You can have Thin-crust veggie pizza using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thin-crust veggie pizza
- Prepare 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of backing soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of boiled corn.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 4 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 of jalapeños.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped green paper.
- It’s of Italian seasoning as per taste.
- It’s of Oil as per cooking instructions below.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of backing soda.
- You need 2 tablespoons of ketchup.
But sometimes I just want the taste of pizza. A pizza that doesn't make my face feel oily. No Yeast Thin Crust Veggie Pizza is a no-yeast version pizza recipe and is filled with yummy vegetables. Serve it with Aglio Olio Pasta and Homemade Apple Pie for your weeknight dinner.
Thin-crust veggie pizza step by step
- Making a pizza dough: Add one cup milk, 2 tablespoon of oil, salt as per taster, 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder and 1/2 tablespoon of backing soda in the all purpose flor and make a dough. Put this aside for 1 hour to set and rise it properly..
- Pizza sauce: Grind 4 tomatoes with 1 jalapeño and 2 garlic cloves..
- Take a pan and heat 2 tablespoon of oil. Add 1 tablespoon of all purpose flour. Add mixture of tomatoes into it as soon as the flour turns golden brown. This flour is basically used to thicken the sauce. Cook it for 2 minutes on a medium flame..
- Now add 2 slices of American/ mozzarella cheese and let it melt in sauce..
- Add 2 tablespoon of ketchup and cook it for another 5 minutes on medium flame..
- Add Italian seasoning chilli flakes, oregano in sauce. You can add salt or chilli powder as per your taste. Mix it well and the sauce is ready..
- Once you are ready with pizza dough and sauce, now is the time to preheat the oven at 400 degree..
- Take a dough and make round balls. Use a rolling pin to stretch out or flatten the ball..
- Now spread the sauce equally around the pizza and add all the veggies on the top..
- Spread mozzarella cheese and put the pizza inside the oven. Cook it for 25 minutes. If you want the pizza more crispy, bake it for 30-35 minutes..
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning on the top and enjoy your pizza 🙂.
Find the best Thin Crust Pizza near you on Yelp – see all Thin Crust Pizza open now. Below are the nutrition facts and Weight Watchers points for Thin N Crispy Veggie Pizza from Pizza Hut. Choose from the sizes below to see the full nutrition facts, ingredients and allergen information. Most gluten-free pizzas don't actually taste like pizza. Freschetta Gluten Free pizza tastes like amazing pizza.