Chili Cheese Muffin Bites. Add your chili into each indent over the bread and coat each one with a healthy portion of shredded cheese. Bake premade dough for as long as instructed. Press tortilla circles into cups of mini muffin pan.
Grease a muffin pan and line each tin muffin cup with a crescent triangle. Place a hot dog slice in each muffin cup on top of crescent dough. Remove from oven and top with chili, cheddar cheese, bacon crumbles, and a small dollop of sour cream. You can cook Chili Cheese Muffin Bites using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chili Cheese Muffin Bites
- Prepare of leftover chili.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of for the bread use either:.
- It’s 6 of English muffins (or half as many as the number of indents in your muffin pan).
- It’s 1 tube of croissant dough.
- You need 1 ball of homemade bread dough (recipe in my profile).
Using a plastic knife to avoid scratching the muffin tin, loosen around the edges of each chili mac 'n' cheese bite. Top the chili mac 'n' cheese bites with sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, scallions, and jalapeño slices, if desired. Beat the eggs, picante sauce, flour and chili powder in a medium bowl with a fork or whisk. Stir in the cheese and onion.
Chili Cheese Muffin Bites step by step
- First, make sure you have a clean muffin pan and spray it down with cooking oil. If using English muffins, divide each one into halves and put one half in each of the muffin trays. For premade pastry dough, divide evenly into the indents, making sure the bottom is completely covered. For homemade bread dough, take a small piece of dough and form it to each indent, let rise for 20 minutes than bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes..
- Add your chili into each indent over the bread and coat each one with a healthy portion of shredded cheese. Bake premade dough for as long as instructed. Bake English muffin version at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until cheese has melted and muffins are toasty. Bake homemade bread dough for 15 minutes at 400 degrees. Let cool before serving and enjoy!.
Egg Bites, or low-carb egg muffins, are a delicious and healthy, grab and go breakfast. Make them on a Sunday night and enjoy them when you need a quick nibble. These Hatch Chile Cheddar Egg Bites make the perfect, high protein gluten-free breakfast. They're also a nice way to cook eggs for a brunch. For the chili: Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.