Chocolate Oreo Pudding. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Massive Selection of Personalised Gifts For Your Loved Ones. Make chocolate pudding according to package directions and let it setup in the fridge. Using electric mixer, mix half of Cool Whip, softened cream cheese, and confectioners sugar in a large bowl.
Crush Oreo's with a handheld blender (or with a rolling pin in a storage bag). Spread the crushed cookies over the pudding. In a small saucepan, over low heat; combine milk chocolate and heavy whipping cream. You can cook Chocolate Oreo Pudding using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Oreo Pudding
- Prepare of Chocolate pudding (instant big box).
- You need 16 oz of Heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare of Vanilla (dash).
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Regular Oreos.
Stir until the chocolate melts, remove from heat. Slowly pour in the half-and-half, whisking constantly as you do. Place the saucepan over medium/medium-low heat and slowly pour in the sweetened condensed milk, again, whisking the whole time. Easy Oreo Delight with Chocolate Pudding.
Chocolate Oreo Pudding step by step
- Make the heavy whipping cream into whipping cream with the vanilla and sugar..
- In a separate bowl make chocolate pudding according to the package..
- Mix the whipping cream and pudding together until completely mixed. Break up desired amount of Oreos into the pudding mix..
Cut and serve or add on whipped cream (instructions below). Begin by making the chocolate pudding (mix the pudding mix with the milk). Crush the oreos in a food processor, or Ziploc bag and rolling pin, set aside about half a cup for sprinkling. Whisk together the pudding mix and milk in a large bowl. Then in another bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the heavy cream until it forms soft peaks.