No Yeast Ham and Cheese Pizza.
You can cook No Yeast Ham and Cheese Pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No Yeast Ham and Cheese Pizza
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of tomato sauce.
- You need of quickmelt cheese.
- Prepare of ham.
No Yeast Ham and Cheese Pizza step by step
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt..
- Slowly add water until mixture can form a dough..
- Add the oil and knead until there are no more lumps..
- Flatten the dough and place in the pan..
- Cover with tomato sauce, cheese and ham..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes on 200° celcius..