Pillsbury croissant pizza. The best easy recipes for a Pillsbury original. Betty Crocker Tablespoon Box Tops for Education General Mills Brands. While we suggest pepperoni and mozzarella cheese in this recipe, you can customize your own pizza pocket to your tastes (that's the benefit of making your pizza at home!
Mix cream cheese and almond paste and spread on cooled rolls. Melt apricot jam in microwave and drizzle over pizza. Gently unroll out the crescent dough on the baking sheet so it stays in a long rectangle. You can have Pillsbury croissant pizza using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pillsbury croissant pizza
- It’s 1 of package of Pillsbury croissant rolls per pizza.
- It’s 1 of jar of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bacon bits.
- You need 1/4 cup of pepperoni.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh spinach.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooked italian sausage, skinned removed and chopped up.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh parmesan.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion, sliced thin.
- You need 1 of may use round pizza pan, or rectangular cooking sheet.
Layer the crust with the sauce, pepperoni and then the cheese. While the crust cooks, beat together cream cheese, sour cream, dill, chives, garlic, crushed red pepper, salt and pepper. Add the sauce, cheese, and pepperoni to the pizza like you would any homemade pizza, leaving about an inch of untouched dough around the edge. Add a sprinkle of oregano to the top of the pizza before baking.
Pillsbury croissant pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease pizza pan with criso canola oil spray, unroll croissant dough and pinch together the holes to seal and openings.
- Spread pizza sauce on the dough leaving a 1/4 inch border around the pizza.
- Spread the first cup of cheese on the pizza, then add the pepperoni, cooked sausage, bacon bits, spinach and onions.
- Spread the remaining cup of cheese on the top of the toppings..
- Place pizza into the hot oven for about 10-15 mins, when done take out, let stand for 5 Mins and enjoy!.
Allow the pizza to rest on the pan for a couple of minutes before using a pizza cutter to cut the pizza. While the crust is baking, mix together the softened cream cheese, mayo and ranch seasoning packet. This tried-and-true easy crescent veggie pizza is here to serve all of your party needs. Whether you're going to a summer potluck or holiday bash, this simpl. These Taco-Stuffed Crescent Pockets are the perfect hassle-free meal to make after a week of holiday activities.