Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, ginger cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ginger cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Ginger cookies is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ginger cookies using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ginger cookies:
- Take 3/4 cup of softened butter.
- Get 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of molasses.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of AP flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk (I used unsweetened almond).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1 T of ground ginger.
- Take 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- Get 2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Get 2 T of fresh grated ginger.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 T of sanding sugar.
Instructions to make Ginger cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter, sugar and molasses.
- Add milk and blend thoroughly.
- In separate bowl, mix flour, soda and spices.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture slowly, mixing as you go.
- Be sure to scrape down the bowl as you add more flour.
- Add fresh ginger and salt.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Scoop dough with a teaspoon.
- Roll each scoop into a ball with your hands.
- Coat each ball with sanding sugar before placing on baking sheet.
- Flatten each cookie a little. They will not spread.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food ginger cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!