Mike's Crazy EZ Cheese Danishes. Great recipe for Mike's Crazy EZ Cheese Danishes. I usually double or even tripple this very simple recipe. These fantastic, delectable little creamy treats are always welcomed in our home.
This recipe has been around since I was a kid. Even tho I've made some of the most expensive mac & cheese recipes – this is what my Foster kids crave. Mike's Crazy EZ Shrimp Cocktails Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. You can cook Mike's Crazy EZ Cheese Danishes using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Crazy EZ Cheese Danishes
- You need of EZ Strawberry Cheese Danishes.
- Prepare 1 can of 8 oz Pillsbury Buttery Croissants.
- Prepare 1 packages of 8 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp].
- You need of Quality Strawberry Preserves.
- It’s of Sliced Or Chopped Fresh Strawberries.
- Prepare of Essentials & Options.
- You need 1 of Tinfoil + Cookie Sheet.
- Prepare of Pam Butter Spray [lightly spray foil].
- You need of Powdered Sugar [optional].
- Prepare of Fresh Strawberry Garnishments [sliced or whole – optional].
- You need of Cool Whip.
Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's crazy ez shrimp cocktails. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Crazy EZ Cheese Danishes instructions
- Here's all you'll need all you'll need..
- ° Lightly smear cream cheese and preserves on unbaked croissants. Add chopped strawberries and roll. ° Lightly spray tinfoil with butter flavored Pam Spray. Bake at °375 for 10 to 12 minutes until croissants are fluffy and golden brown. Or, as per manufactures directions. ° Once baked, allow danishes to stand for 5 minutes to slightly firm up but, serve warm & immediately. Garnish with fresh strawberries, powdered sugar or, even Cool Whip. ° Serve with a fork as these cream cheese strawberry danishes will be a tad on the moist side..
Our kringle dough is made with European style butter that gives our kringle that great buttery taste. The pecan filling is made with pecans, butter, sugar and cinnamon. Topped with our homemade danish icing, sea salt, caramel and pecans. Sometimes the cheese world gets too crazy and you just want some cheese whiz. This home remedy is made with American cheese, evaporated milk and egg yolks.