Tinklee's Taco Bake. See recipes for Tinklee's Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole too. See more ideas about recipes, food, cooking recipes. Stir in taco seasoning, green chiles, water and salsa; bring to a boil.
See more ideas about recipes, food, yummy food. Remove pot from heat and cool completely. Stir constantly until melted and smooth. You can cook Tinklee's Taco Bake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tinklee's Taco Bake
- It’s 1 can of crossant rolls.
- Prepare 1 lb of seasoned taco meat.
- You need 1 can of refried beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of black beans(optional ).
- It’s 1/2 cup of black olives (optional).
- You need 2 cup of salsa.
- Prepare packages of corn chips.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of shredded cheddar cheese.
Remove from heat and stir in butter and rum flavorings. Directions In a large skillet, cook beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Add tomatoes, water and chili powder. Recipe: Delicious Caramel oatie cherry cookies.
Tinklee's Taco Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a greased 9×13 pan lay flat the Cresent roll dough so you have a solid crust across.
- Layer your meat, refried beans, black beans, olives, then salsa.
- Crunch up chips some and sprinkle a layer over the top of salsa, then add a nice layer of cheese, bake until cheese is nice and bubbly about 20mins.
- Serve with, salsa, guacamole, sour cream.
Fresh raspberries and vanilla sugar, recipe follows. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a blender, add the eggs, milk, flour, sugar. Remove meatballs and set aside (don't worry about cooking through at this point). How to Make Easy Marinara Sauce: Food & Wine's meat-and-bean Crock-Pot chili can be made up to four days ahead of time.