Tinklee's Taco Bake. See recipes for Tinklee's Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole too. See more ideas about recipes, food, cooking recipes. Stir in taco seasoning, green chiles, water and salsa; bring to a boil.
Stir constantly until melted and smooth. Remove from heat and stir in butter and rum flavorings. See more ideas about recipes, food, yummy food. You can cook Tinklee's Taco Bake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tinklee's Taco Bake
- You need of crossant rolls.
- Prepare of seasoned taco meat.
- It’s of refried beans.
- It’s of black beans(optional ).
- Prepare of black olives (optional).
- Prepare of salsa.
- It’s of corn chips.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
Remove pot from heat and cool completely. It is simple, […] Directions In a large skillet, cook beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Add tomatoes, water and chili powder. Recipe: Delicious Caramel oatie cherry cookies.
Tinklee's Taco Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a greased 9×13 pan lay flat the Cresent roll dough so you have a solid crust across.
- Layer your meat, refried beans, black beans, olives, then salsa.
- Crunch up chips some and sprinkle a layer over the top of salsa, then add a nice layer of cheese, bake until cheese is nice and bubbly about 20mins.
- Serve with, salsa, guacamole, sour cream.
Fresh raspberries and vanilla sugar, recipe follows. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a blender, add the eggs, milk, flour, sugar. Remove meatballs and set aside (don't worry about cooking through at this point). How to Make Easy Marinara Sauce: Food & Wine's meat-and-bean Crock-Pot chili can be made up to four days ahead of time.