Buttery croissant filled with green onion egg and cheese mixture. In a medium bowl, mix cheese, bacon, and green onion. In another medium bowl, beat eggs with milk. In a large bowl, toss together croissants and sausage mixture.
This loaded sandwich includes scrambled eggs, caramelized onions, American cheese, turkey bacon, and avocado. If you have a club membership, I highly recommend purchasing their croissants. Combining egg salad, bacon, green onions, herbs, on a buttery, flaky croissant is a fabulous way to dress up all those leftover hard boiled eggs. You can cook Buttery croissant filled with green onion egg and cheese mixture using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buttery croissant filled with green onion egg and cheese mixture
- You need 1/2 of green onion.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 of Pillsbury croissant.
- You need 4 of sliced cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
This egg salad is just as fabulous served on a bed of lettuce as it is in an egg salad sandwich. EGG AND CHEESE CROISSANT Two scrambled eggs on a buttery croissant with cheddar cheese. In small bowl, mix cream cheese, crabmeat, onion and red pepper. Lightly brush exposed corner with egg white.
Buttery croissant filled with green onion egg and cheese mixture instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.Roll out the croissants . Cut each slice of cheese in half and put half slice into each croissant..
- Put half of butter into pan and turn on skillet . Next mix 4 eggs and milk into a bowl. Take a heaping spoonful of egg mixture and add to a small separate bowl with remaining butter melted . Now Cut up green onions and add to egg and milk mixture..
- Add a dash of salt and pepper to green onion egg Mixture and pour into heated skillet. Scramble untill done..
- Add egg mixture into each crossed.
- Now roll from top end half way down and then bring end of triangle up and fold over..
- Now add a little of egg and butter mixture on each croissant to help seal it together while baking. Then put in oven and bake for 10 to 14 minutes..
- Now enjoy these bad boys of greatness!.
Slowly drizzle in warm melted butter, whisking constantly. Keep warm, stirring occasionally, until ready to use. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook and stir ham and onions in butter until onions are tender. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and milk. Add egg mixture to the pan; cook and stir until set.