Chocolate cupcakes. Into a medium bowl, sift together cocoa, flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each, then beat in vanilla.
The millet lends a bit of a cornbread taste to it. Line a muffin pan with paper or foil liners. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and salt. You can cook Chocolate cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cupcakes
- It’s 200 of grm, maida.
- Prepare 250 of grm, pisi chinni.
- Prepare 50 of grm, coco powder.
- It’s 250 of grm, oil.
- Prepare 2 of tesp, baking powder.
- You need 8 of ,ande.
In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Chocolate Cupcakes and Peanut Butter Icing. Mix together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a stand mixer using a low speed until combined. Add eggs, buttermilk, warm water, oil, and vanilla.
Chocolate cupcakes instructions
- Sab se pehly oil mein Pisi chinni shamil kar lain aur ache se mix kar lain..
- Ab is mein one by one egg shamil kar lain aur ache se mix kar lain..
- Phir is mein coco powder shamil kar ke mix karain..
- Ab is mein baking powder shamil kar lain..
- Phir is mein maida shamil kar lain aur ache se mix kar lain..
- Cup cake try mein cup cake liner set kar ke better daal dain..
- Ab 180c per 15 minutes ke liye bake kar lain..
- Bake ho jae to ache se thanda hone dain..
- Thanda ho jae to decorate kar lain. (Ye optional hai).
- Mazedaar chocolate cupcakes tayar hain..
Beat on a medium speed until smooth. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite. For best results, use natural cocoa powder and buttermilk. These chocolate cupcakes taste completely over-the-top with chocolate buttercream!