Ice Cream Kolachkes.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, ice cream kolachkes. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ice Cream Kolachkes is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Ice Cream Kolachkes is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ice cream kolachkes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ice Cream Kolachkes:
- Take 2 cups of butter, softened.
- Make ready 1 of -pint vanilla ice cream, softened.
- Prepare 4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 2 Tbs of sugar.
- Get 2 cans of (12 ounces, each) apricot and/or raspberry pastry filling.
- Take 1-2 Tbs of confectioners' sugar.
Steps to make Ice Cream Kolachkes:
- In the bowl of a heavy-duty stand mixer, beat butter until combined. Add ice cream until blended (mixture will appear curdled). Add flour and sugar, mix well. Divide dough into 2 portions shaped like a patty. Cover and refrigerate until easy to handle, about 2 hours or over night..
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- On a lightly floured surface, roll 1 portion of dough into a 12×10–in. rectangle. Use a 2-3" diameter biscuit cutter or a shot glass to cut out cookies. Place a teaspoonful of filling in the center of each circle. Place 2 in. apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Repeat with the remaining dough and filling. Pro Tip: We re-roll the scraps to create additional cookies, but limit the amount of rerolling as much as possible..
- Bake until bottoms are lightly browned, 12-16 minutes. Cool 1 minute before removing from pans to wire racks. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food ice cream kolachkes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!