Hot Chocolate Dip Sticks. Explore Our Selection of Luxury Hot Chocolate. Low Prices on Hot Chocolate Dipping Sticks. Make sure there are no air bubbles by pressing down especially around the edges.
Dip the pastry brush in the sunflower oil and paint a very thin layer of oil over the insides of the fromage frais pots. Or melt it in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water (get an adult to help you). A perfect drink for those, cold chilling holiday afternoons. You can cook Hot Chocolate Dip Sticks using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot Chocolate Dip Sticks
- Prepare of dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare of condensed milk.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of ice cream sticks or spoons.
- Prepare of For Topping.
- It’s of Marshmallows.
- Prepare of Oreo cookie chunks.
- Prepare of Candy canes.
- You need of Nuts.
- Prepare of Granola.
- You need of Dedicated coconut.
Pour into a serving dish and serve. Instructions Using a hand mixer in a large bowl, blend together the marshmallow fluff, cool whip, and hot chocolate dip until creamy. Serve with animal or graham crackers! Kingsbridge Chocolate – Marshmallow Hot Chocolate Spoons
Hot Chocolate Dip Sticks step by step
- On a double boiler or microwave safe bowl, mix butter & chocolate chunks (one flavor at a time).
- Once the chocolate is half melted, bring down fro & add condensed milk. Let it cool a bit..
- Now pour it in ice tray / Molds..
- Top it up with your favorite toppings…Play around with the flavors & varieties..
- As it starts getting little thick, put in IceCream sticks or spoons. Let it set in fridge..
- Flavors to play around – 1) Orange – Goes best with dark chocolate, Add a twist with some Rum Essence 2) Pineapple- perfect with white chocolate (slight yellow tinge) & desiccated coconut topping 3) Coffee – Make it in double layer – Add coffee to the melting chocolate. Tiramisu Flavor.
- Separate from the mold. The Hot Chocolate Sticks are ready…. Wrap it with Beautiful Christmas Themed Wraps & Share…..
- How to Use them – In a hot cup of milk, dip this stick. Stir well & enjoy the perfect Hot Chocolate for the Christmas…. A perfect Drink for those cold, chilling holiday Afternoons…. *** you can make it in double layer & different shapes too… *** While having it, you can add more granola, nuts or cookie chunks……
Like most good ideas the concept is all about simplicity: a wooden stick with a cube of real Belgian Callebaut chocolate on the end. Just swirl the chocolate into a cup of hot milk for one minute and enjoy your own cup of delicious and authentic hot chocolate milk. The name simply translates as 'chocolate with milk'. Method Put the milk chocolate in a small heatproof bowl over a pan of barely simmering water (don't let the bowl touch the water). Allow it to melt, stir, then remove from the heat.