Toffee Pecan Cookies.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, toffee pecan cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Toffee Pecan Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Toffee Pecan Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have toffee pecan cookies using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Toffee Pecan Cookies:
- Prepare 2 cup of softened butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 4 cup of flour.
- Make ready 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 cup of toffee pieces.
- Take 1 cup of chopped pecans.
Steps to make Toffee Pecan Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter, sugars, and vanilla.
- Add flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Add toffee and pecans.
- Mix completely.
- If you choose to scoop the cookies there is no need to chill the dough.
- If you want them to look like traditional shortbread cookies and half dip them in chocolate, you should roll dough into a log, wrap tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- The dough then can be sliced into rounds.
- Place dough— however you have prepared it— onto parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
- Once completely cooled, if you want to dip in chocolate, melt 1 cup chocolate chips in small sauce pan.
- Half dip each cookie and place on parchment lined, cold baking sheets.
- Sprinkle with more chopped pecans or toffee pieces.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food toffee pecan cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!