Baked nacho taco salad. Skip The Hassle Of Stuffing A Shell With Taco Salad. Great recipe for Baked nacho taco salad. These baked tortillas are so crunchy and yummy!
Good for this salad or for dipping hummus or just eating even! (You can add Mexican rice. Baked nacho taco salad These baked tortillas are so crunchy and yummy! Great when you have some older frozen tortillas in the frid. You can have Baked nacho taco salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked nacho taco salad
- You need of About 6 Soft Tortilla shells.
- You need of tablesspoons of Vegetable oil.
- You need of teaspoon of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Taco seasoning.
- It’s of I head of Chopped Lettuce (or, variety of types).
- It’s of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of a cup of Salsa.
- Prepare of a cup of Grated cheese Cheese.
- It’s of pound of Beef or chicken.
Today we will share recipes and how to cook Baked nacho taco salad , very suitable for special dishes of family and friends. Baked nacho taco salad These baked tortillas are so crunchy and yummy! Arrange chips on baking sheet and top with cheese. For the avocado crèma, in a food processor, combine the avocado, salt, sour cream, juice of a lime, and a splash of water.
Baked nacho taco salad step by step
- Cut tortillas into chips and brush with oil in both sides. Line them in 2 pans and sprinkle with salt. (or any other flavour you want to add).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and bake for 12 minutes, rearranging them half way. Or Check when they are golden and crispy..
- Chop and wash all the lettuce and tomatoes. Mix tomatoes with salsa in a bowl..
- Brown beef/chicken in oil with garlic. Drain fat and add the taco seasoning and water. And cook for 5 more minutes..
- Put it all together then sprinkle with cheese and enjoy!.
Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Spoon beef mix on top on chips. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, bell pepper, cucumber and olives. Stir in taco seasoning and water; bring to a boil. Return beef to skillet and stir in taco seasoning mix, water and bell pepper.