Chocolate banana croissants. Slice the croissant in half horizontally, place on a microwaveable plate. Cover both insides with your favourite chocolate nut spread. Place a layer of banana on one half of the croissant.
Place the top half of each croissant, cut side down, on top. Place the sandwiches on the preheated panini maker and close the lid. Place the croissants on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You can cook Chocolate banana croissants using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate banana croissants
- It’s of dough :.
- Prepare of dry yeast.
- Prepare of milk.
- It’s of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of Filling-.
- You need of dark chocolate.
- You need of banana.
Mix the egg yolk with the milk and brush the croissants with it. InstructionsRoll out a sheet of puff pastry and cut. CHOCOLATE BANANA CROISSANT – nothing could be more delicious than a croissant filled with chocolate. One puff, just like one bite – youll never forget it.
Chocolate banana croissants instructions
- Take a bowl put yeast, sugar pour lukewarm water leave for yeast activation..
- Take a bowl put butter do hand whisk,add flour,baking soda,baking powder,milk,pour activated yeast solution.
- Mix well make p,alm free kneaded dough, transfer dough butter greased bowl close lid leave 5 hours it will increase size.
- Take hand full amount make role apply butter sprinkle flour again role repeat process.
- Then cut triangle slices place chocolate piece,banana slice close look like as croissant.
- Transfer croissants into baking tray leave 15 mins then give milk wash on top, then bake under 180-degree temperature for 20 mins then take out sprinkle icing sugar on top.
- Ready to serve chocolate-banana croissants. Very tasty innovative, kids will love it.
Place HALF of the pieces into the prepared pan along with all the banana slices. Top with the remaining croissant pieces and chocolate chips. Pour the cream cheese mixture evenly into the pan, soaking as many of croissant pieces as possible. Spread melted chocolate over each triangle, leaving a thin. Fit as many as you can into the dish.