Yummy Chicken stuffed croissants. #delightfulbaking. In a bowl mix cream cheese and butter, until blended. Mixture will be chunky if cream cheese is not softened. Add in shredded chicken, diced green onions, diced green bell pepper, salt and pepper.
Fold in broccoli and cheddar cheese, stir in salt and pepper to taste, combine everything and the remove from heat. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, to taste. Mix shredded chicken, cream cheese, celery, and onion. You can have Yummy Chicken stuffed croissants. #delightfulbaking using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yummy Chicken stuffed croissants. #delightfulbaking
- You need of Croissant dough.
- It’s of Chicken filling.
When removing cresent rolls from package, leave together so that two cresent rolls form a square. In a small bowl, stir the soup, milk, and pepper together until well mixed. On a plate, separate crescent rolls and roll them out. Place a couple of spoonfuls of chicken and a few pinches of cheese on top of each roll.
Yummy Chicken stuffed croissants. #delightfulbaking instructions
- For the dough you will need this simple ingredients. 2 cups flour, 2 tbspn yeast, 1 tbspn sugar, 2 tbspn salt, 1 cup milk, 1 egg, 1 tbspn butter. Need it nicely and let it rise..
- After it has risen, roll out then cut into 8 triangles. Take one piece and cut the tip as I've shown you below.
- Then add in your chicken filling,I stir fried shredded chicken, carrots,onions, spices, coriander, salt to taste. Make sure your filling is not watery.then roll it as I've shown you below.
- Preheat your oven then spray your baking tray with oil. Place your chicken stuffed croissant then brush with an egg then sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake at 280° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown..
- Enjoy this delightful baked chicken stuffed croissant with your family and friends..
Roll each piece and shape into crescents. From ham and cheese stuffed croissants to chocolate stuffed croissants, you'll want them all. Rotate the pan to ensure even baking and browning. Use a paring knife to cut out the top of a croissant and scoop out some of the bread in the middle. Add a quarter- cup of Nutella to the center of each croissant and spread it with a knife.