White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing. Beat heavy whipping cream with powdered sugar and a teaspoon of vanilla with a mixer. Whip until medium to firm peaks form. Add in the confectioners' sugar gradually until frosting is light and fluffy.
Pipe or spread frosting over cupcakes. If desired, sprinkle with additional cookie crumbs and garnish with mini Oreo cookies. Blend on low speed until moistened. You can have White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing
- It’s of White cupcakes, baked I used a box mix I always use Duncan Hines.
- You need 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 12 of Oreo Cookies.
- You need 1/4-1/2 cup of powdered sugar adjust for sweetness to taste).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
Then beat two minutes at high speed. To get started making the frosting, put the mixing bowl (stainless steel is the best) you will be using to make the frosting in the freezer for at least an hour prior to making your Oreo Whipped Cream Frosting. Add the whipping cream to the cold bowl. Mix on high and until soft peaks form. and then add the powdered sugar.
White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing instructions
- I used a duncan Hines cake mix. I substituted the water in the recipe for milk and I added a splash of vanilla..
- Pulse 1 sleeve of oreo cookies until they are pretty fine. If you do not have a food processor put in a ziplock bag and beat with a can or rolling pin..
- Beat heavy whipping cream with powdered sugar and a teaspoon of vanilla with a mixer. Whip until medium to firm peaks form. Fold in crushed cookies..
- Use a pastry bag and a 1 m piping tip and pipe a swirl on top of the cupcake. Enjoy..
- Store in refrigerator for up to 3 to 4 days..
In the bowl with egg whites, add a pinch of salt then whisk until they form stiff peaks. Fold – Add the crushed Oreos and fold to distribute equally. Finally and very gently, fold in the whipped egg whites being careful not to break them. Fold chopped Oreos into remaining whipped cream. Place bottom layer on serving plate.