Croissant Bread. It tastes exactly as its name suggests, croissants in the shape of thick-sliced bread. It is great, it's better than great. It also stays fresh for a surprisingly long time.
Transfer the dough to a large, greased bowl; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. Croissants are so delicious and they make a great foundation for a sandwich roll, but they can be somewhat limiting because of their size as to how much sandwich middle ingredients you can stuff in there. Slice the croissants in half horizontally. You can have Croissant Bread using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Croissant Bread
- You need 4 cups of Flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Milk powdered.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Yeast.
- It’s 1 cup of Warm water.
- It’s of Sesame.
For the dough: Put the eggs and water in a large mixing bowl. Mix until well blended; set aside to let the sponge work. Wikipedia defines the Croissant as a viennoiserie: a luxurious baked good that is made with techniques similar to bread (this puts it in the realm of the boulangerie), but using some ingredients more commonly associated with pâtisserie for a rich flavour, such as eggs, butter and sugar. It's not just a loaf of bread.
Croissant Bread step by step
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and knead for 15 mints.Starting with the warm water add yeast and let it sit for 5mints,then add sugar,egg,salt and milk,knead for 7mints then rob the butter and knead for 5 more mints.Keep in a warm place let it rise..
- Roll the dough flat and circle shape..
- Use knife or pizza cutter and cut into angles..
- Take each angle and roll flat..
- Roll the dough starting from the bottom- upward..
- Use water and stick the edge..
- Arrange on a baking tray and keep in a warm place for 10-12mints..
- Brush with egg and sprinkle sesame..
- Bake in a preheated oven..
- Serve with tea,milk or juice..
This is a loaf made of croissants. As in, we make homemade croissant dough with all of it's flakey, buttery layers, and we mak. Croissant bread would make delicious French toast or sandwiches, but we like it on its own. When done, remove from bread machine pan and transfer to a greased bowl. Fold UNBUTTERED third of dough over the.