Chicken bacon Butter garlic shrimp Asian style nachos. Whisk in the flour and cook about a minute. Stir in the Velveeta and garlic powder. Cook and stir until the cheese is melted.
Drizzle more sauce over the top. For the alfredo sauce, melt the butter in a small pot. Add in the cream and garlic and bring it to a boil. You can cook Chicken bacon Butter garlic shrimp Asian style nachos using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken bacon Butter garlic shrimp Asian style nachos
- It’s of Chicken.
- You need of Wong tong wraps.
- It’s of Cheddar cheese half block.
- Prepare of Shrimp.
- Prepare of Bacon.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Asian style sauce.
- You need of Green onions as much as you like.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- You need of Frank’s red hot sauce.
Turn the heat off and leave the pot on the burner. Whisk in the Parmesan cheese in small handfuls and continue to whisk until it's smooth. Mix in shredded chicken, salt and pepper. Toss until well coated with oil.
Chicken bacon Butter garlic shrimp Asian style nachos step by step
- Cut Wong tong wraps into triangles deep fry wonton wraps.
- Lay out a layer of nachos all over a pizza tray or baking sheet.
- Fry your bacon and chicken.
- Add some Asian style sauce to your fried chicken In frying pan Mix till all the chicken is coded.
- Fry your shrimp in Oil when almost golden brown add some butter and minced garlic stirred together.
- Let everything cool down then start assembling you’re Nachos.
- Layer nachos with chicken Then bacon cheddar cheese and green onion.
- Put another layer of nachos on top of that layer and repeat the process.
- Then add your shrimp to the top layer And any leftover chicken and bacon mixed together Then More cheddar cheese and green onions.
- Put in oven under the broiler on low until cheese is melted through.
- In a squeeze bottle or bowl mix Frank’s red hot sauce and sour cream.
- Drizzle some of the Asian style sauce over nachos then drizzle sour cream and red Frank’s hot sauce mix.
- And there you have it Asian style bacon chicken garlic butter shrimp nachos.
In a medium bowl, stir together the chicken, vegetable oil, and cayenne pepper. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken mixture, and fry until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from heat, and set aside. Drain onto paper towels and sprinkle with salt.