Eggless croissants. French croissants are the perfect for breakfast or even anytime with tea or coffee. I love the flavor of butter and softness. You can add little cheese or paneer stuffing for stuffed croissants.
This Vienna-style pastry is famous for its crescent shape. #CroissantRecipe #EgglessCorissant #ChocolateCroissantEASY FRIED CROISSANT RECIPE By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, nut-free, peanut-free, optionally soy-free, vegan / plant-based, and vegetarian. For soy-free vegan croissants, make sure you use a dairy-free, soy-free margarine. You can have Eggless croissants using 8 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless croissants
- It’s 2 cups of refined flour/maida (+1/4 thcup for dusting).
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- It’s 1 cup of warm milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of instant dry yeast(if using active dry yeast use 3 tsp).
- Prepare 75 grms of butter.
- It’s Some of chocolate pieces for stuffing.
Rotate the baking sheets on the racks and front to back halfway through the baking duration. Cool the croissants on a wire rack and serve warm. Measure flour into a mixing bowl. Blend into flour along with yeast and oil.
Eggless croissants instructions
- Firstly in a bowl add warm milk to this add sugar and stir well then add instant yeast just give 1 stir and keep aside for 10 mins to proof yeast..
- In a large mixing bowl add refined flour, salt, milk powder make well in that flour and add yeast mixture and knead the dough.
- Cover this dough with cling wrap and keep aside for 2 hrs in a warm place till dough becomes double in size.
- Once the dough doubles, take that dough on your working surface and punch the dough.knead until the dough is homogeneous and flexible, make equal sized balls of that dough.
- Now dust some flour and roll each ball in circles like chapati.
- Now in a plate take this rolled circles spread butter on it and similarly apply butter to all circles, layer that one by one, no need to apply butter for top layer.
- Now cover this with cling film and refrigerate it for 2 hrs.
- After 2 hrs take out of Refrigerator,dust some flour and roll this with rolling pin (dont roll too thick or thin) and with the help of pizza cutter cut in triangular shapes.
- Now take 1 triangular piece and make a small slit in the edge of a triangle, stretch it,stuff chocolate piece and start rolling to upward direction.
- Now take a baking tray and grease it with butter and arrange prepared croissants in tray keep gap between each croissants.
- Rest this for 30 mins in room temperature.
- After 30 mins brush it with some milk.
- Preheat oven at 180 degree for 10 mins and bake for 20 -25 mins.once done take out from oven brush little butter on croissant, cool in room temperature.
- Chocolate stuffed croissants are ready to serve.
- Enjoy eggless homemade chocolate filled croissants.
- Note -can stuff any jam instead of chocolate.
When you make breads at home, you can do more with it such as adding flavors of your choice, stuff them with your favorite ingredients before rolling them in. Pour milk mixture over the bread slices, making sure all are covered evenly with the mixture; spoon some of the milk mixture in between the slices, if necessary. WELCOME TO YUMMYTODAY'S RECIPE IS Croissants Recipe Eggless & Without Oven#croissants #chocolatecroissants #yummyINGREDIENTS :FLOUR/. ABOUT Eggless French Croissant & Pain Au Chocolate RECIPE Croissant is a French pastry.