Leftover Roast Pork with Vegetable Chow Mein.
You can cook Leftover Roast Pork with Vegetable Chow Mein using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Leftover Roast Pork with Vegetable Chow Mein
- You need of For the sauce.
- It’s of oyster sauce.
- Prepare of dark soy sauce.
- You need of light soy sauce.
- Prepare of rice vinegar.
- It’s of white sugar.
- You need of sesame oil roasted.
- It’s of water.
- You need of For the Chow Mein.
- Prepare of fresh egg noodles (or 3 ounces dried).
- You need of leftover roast pork.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of canola oil (divided).
- You need of yellow onion (thinly sliced).
- Prepare of red bell pepper (thinly sliced).
- It’s of zucchini (cut into thin strips).
- Prepare of shiitake mushrooms (fresh; thinly sliced).
- Prepare of fresh ginger (grated).
- It’s of garlic (minced).
Leftover Roast Pork with Vegetable Chow Mein instructions
- Gather the sauce ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Mix well and set aside..
- Gather the remaining ingredients. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add 1 tablespoon of salt. Add the noodles and boil for 2 minutes..
- Drain the noodles and rinse well with cold water. Place the noodles in a bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon of oil..
- Heat a large non-stick pan until very hot. Add 2 tablespoons of oil and sauté the onion and red bell pepper until just tender, about 2 minutes..
- Add the zucchini and mushrooms and continue to stir-fry until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Transfer the vegetables to a bowl.
- Reheat the same pan until very hot. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil and sauté the ginger and garlic for several seconds. Add leftover pork and cook for about 5 minutes. Add the noodles and stir-fry until the noodles are heated through, about 5 minutes..
- Return the vegetables to the pan with the noodles, add the sauce, and continue to toss the noodles until they are well combined and heated through..
- Transfer to a warmed platter. Serve immediately and enjoy!.