Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, ginger cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ginger cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Ginger cookies is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ginger cookies using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ginger cookies:
- Take 3/4 cup of softened butter.
- Get 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of molasses.
- Take 2 1/2 cups of AP flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of milk (I used unsweetened almond).
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1 T of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Get 2 T of fresh grated ginger.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 2 T of sanding sugar.
Steps to make Ginger cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter, sugar and molasses.
- Add milk and blend thoroughly.
- In separate bowl, mix flour, soda and spices.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture slowly, mixing as you go.
- Be sure to scrape down the bowl as you add more flour.
- Add fresh ginger and salt.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Scoop dough with a teaspoon.
- Roll each scoop into a ball with your hands.
- Coat each ball with sanding sugar before placing on baking sheet.
- Flatten each cookie a little. They will not spread.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food ginger cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!