Mediterranean Nachos. On large microwavable plate, arrange tortilla chips in single layer. It's an easy appetizer that always disappears quickly. Layers of crunchy chips, melted cheese and chopped chicken are topped with Mediterranean favorites for a fast and filling dinner the whole family will love!
Cut each rectangle diagonally to create triangles. Lay in a single layer on a cookie sheet and drizzle with olive oil, paprika and za'atar. Mediterranean Nachos are a delicious gluten free and vegetarian snack/appetizer loaded with hummus, veggies, feta and more- a fun spin on the classic Tex-Mex dish. You can have Mediterranean Nachos using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Nachos
- Prepare of tortilla chips on the border.
- Prepare of Meat of your choice steak or chicken cooked and diced I use chicken.
- It’s of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of Montreal cheese.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of fate cheese for the top only.
- It’s of chopped lettuce.
- You need of diced red onion.
- It’s of sumac.
- Prepare of pitted olives black and green.
- You need of avocado diced.
- It’s of diced 🌶 chili green.
- Prepare of creamy Greek dressing.
- It’s of Sour cream for dip.
- Prepare of Salsa for dip.
I received free samples of Sabra Hummus mentioned in this post. Mediterranean Nachos Are the Appetizer Your Summer Needs It's pretty hard to mess up anything with chips and cheese. That's why it only makes sense to put a Mediterranean spin on a classic sheet of nachos. With layers of hummus, tzatziki, and a tomato cucumber salsa, these nachos transport you to the coast of Greece.
Mediterranean Nachos instructions
- Rub sumac with diced red onion add to the lettuce and tomatoes and olives with avocado and fate cheese and dressing and refrigerate.
- Over on broiler lay the1/2 bag of chips then the chicken and do not skip on the cheese I put 2 cups of it you could change to your favorite cheese keep watching you do not want to burn it.
- 10 minutes later put the salad on top and serve while it’s hot with sour cream and salsa.
I thought it was impossible to make nachos any tastier than they already are, until I had Mediterranean Nachos. It's been my goal recently to include more mediterranean style flavors into my family's meals. Mainly because of the health reasons (high in healthy fats, vegetables, whole grains, and fresh herbs and less saturated … This Mediterranean spin on a classic from Sarah Schiear, creator of Salt House, is epic enough for the biggest game of the year. Mediterranean, Greek $$ – $$$ Menu. "Holy cow! Whatta burger!". "Excellent food and great people".