Plain Flour Mini Chocolate Croissants. This set of mini croissants includes two flavors, plain and chocolate, with a filling of rich Belgian Callebaut chocolate. With a knife, trim the edges of the dough. Leave them plain, add chocolate or another favorite filling.
Place croissant pieces in prepared pan. Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer until well blended. Add milk and mix until combined. You can have Plain Flour Mini Chocolate Croissants using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Plain Flour Mini Chocolate Croissants
- It’s of All purpose flour.
- Prepare of Dry active yeast.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Warm milk.
- You need of Melted butter.
- You need of FOR THE CHOCOLATE STUFFING ;.
- It’s of chocolate bars of your choice.
- Prepare of Beaten egg.
- It’s of Black seeds.
Cut a small slit in the centre of each triangle base. Gently stretch the corners and tip, add your chocolate to the wide end then loosely roll the dough up. Place, tip side down, on a large tray lined with baking paper. Roll dough up over the chocolate toward the top short edge to form a croissant with the seam at the bottom.
Plain Flour Mini Chocolate Croissants step by step
- Add yeast and sugar to warm milk and allow it to prove. Stir it lightly and allow to prove for 5 minutes. Next, after it is frothy and foamy, add it to the flour along with the butter..
- Preheat the oven on 200°. Knead a smooth dough and use warm water if required. Cover and set aside for an hour or two. Next, remove the risen dough and knock it back once..
- Divide into two parts and roll each into a rectangular sheet. Place the chocolate chunk in one corner and fold downwards. Follow the same way for all of them. Give an egg wash. Sprinkle some black seeds on top..
- Bake in a preheated oven on 200° on the last rack for about 25 minutes..
- Serve with milkshake, tea or coffee. They can also be served with hot chocolate. Store them in air tight containers and consume within 3 days..
- See the chocolate that is oozing out so beautifully. Enjoy!.
Place shaped croissants on baking sheets lined with silicone mats. Place products on a greased baking tray, allowing space for growth during baking. Croissants will be nicely browned when done. Add the remaining flour and stir until the dough pulls away from the side of the bowl. Turn the dough out and knead it until it just starts to smooth out.