Upside down chicken nachos. Using silicone-tipped utensils, shred the chicken in the pot. Add the refried beans, salt, and taco seasoning and stir well to incorporate. Arrange half the tortilla chips evenly on top of the chicken mixture, then cover chips with half the cheese.
They feature chicken, refried beans and tortilla chips – Our mouths are watering. When unit has preheated, place pan in oven. Cover the mixture with a layer of cheese, a layer of tortilla chips, and more cheese, then throw it under the broiler. You can cook Upside down chicken nachos using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Upside down chicken nachos
- It’s of Chicken tenders.
- You need of salsa 16oz.
- You need of Refried beans.
- You need of taco seasoning or 2 tablespoons of homemade taco seasoning.
- You need of Tortilla chips.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- It’s of Topping sour cream any thing you like.
This is the Upside Down Nachos part!!! And don't forget the toppings. scallions, cilantro, avocado, sour cream, a squeeze of lime! Repeat layers ending with cheese on the top. Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker, sprinkle with taco seasoning, and pour salsa over top.
Upside down chicken nachos step by step
- Put salsa in first. Add the chicken tenders. Cook on hi for 15-20 with a quick release. (for frozen chicken cook a little longer.).
- Break up the chicken, (be careful on what you used don’t mess up the inter pot.) it breaks up easy. (Use silicone).
- Add refried beans, taco seasoning, salt to taste, mix until well combined..
- Layer with chips, cheese another layer of chips, ending with more cheese..
- Air crisp for 3-5 mins, check of so you don’t burn the chips and cheese, this does not take long… just want to melt the cheese..
- Notes- in the air crisp I burnt my cheese and had to remove some of the chips, and I just added d more cheese. this burns easy. The recipe said 10 min to crisp it wasn’t even 5 mins and it was burnt, that was a big change I made..
- You can use 2-3 chicken breast. I cook with my foodie almost every day, so I know how long it take for how much chicken, I did mine for 15 mins not frozen, if it was breast I would of done 20 mins if they was thick ones…. adjusted cooking time as needed, temp your chicken 165 is done. This is a quick and easy dish… good starter recipe for someone learning to cook/beginner with a pressure cooker, easy recipe for kids and teens….
When chicken is finished cooking, shred with a fork and return to slow cooker. Keep chicken warm in slow cooker until ready to serve nachos. Top with roughly half the cooked bacon pieces, diced tomato, red onion, parsley, cheese, and chicken. Add a second layer of chips and the remaining ingredients on top. Nachos are the perfect snack for sports fans, as they're easy to make, utensil-free, and always a crowd-pleaser.