Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook. Your Favorite Taco Fixings Can Be Found in This Crowd-Pleasing Casserole. It's Loaded With Fantastic Flavor and on the Table in Less Than an Hour! In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
Top with sliced green onions and diced tomato for a bit of extra freshness and enjoy! How to make Fiesta Nacho Chicken Casserole: Whisk together a can of nacho cheese soup and milk. Stir in a can of drained tomatoes, shredded cooked chicken, cilantro, and some cheese. You can have Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook
- Prepare of diced cooked chicken.
- Prepare of uncooked instant white rice.
- You need of water.
- It’s of diced tomatoes, drained.
- Prepare of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s of frozen corn.
- You need of chopped green chiles, undrained (you could use a can of rotel).
- It’s of taco seasoning mix.
- You need of shredded cheese.
- It’s of broken tortilla chips.
Pour the mixture into a greased dish and bake. You can start with the chicken. Pour chicken mixture over crushed chips into the baking dish. Using kitchen shears, chop chicken into bite-size chunks.
Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook instructions
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish or casserole dish with nonstick spray. In casserole dish, stir chicken mixture, rice, tomatoes, soup, corn, chiles, taco seasoning mix and 1 cup Mexican blend cheese until well mixed. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Cover and bake about 30 minutes or until rice is tender and mixture is heated through and cheese is melted. Top with tortilla chips and sprinkle remaining cheese. Bake about 10 minutes longer uncovered or until filling is bubbly and cheese is melted..
- Notes- I like to add a little sour cream to each serving. Because I made a lot, I made this in the ninja foodie, I used a full bag of corn and more chicken, and rice, so I knew a baking dish was to small. In some of the recipe you can see I added more, but that is the written original recipe.add more if you want too and use two baking dishes lol. You do you..
Season chicken with salt, pepper, and chili seasoning. Over medium-high heat, cook chicken in olive oil until browned on all sides. Brown the meat and onion in a skillet until the meat is no longer pink. Stir in salsa, corn, sour cream, chili powder and salt. Place half of the meat mixture in the bottom of the prepared dish.