Christmas coal cookies. Raw seasoned meats to cook at home Browse Our Great Selection of Books & Get Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Prank your kiddos with lump of coal cookies. They're sugar cookies made to look like a lump of coal.
Using a rolling pin or measuring cup crush the Oreo Cookies into small pieces. And line a rimmed sheet pan with a silicon liner or parchment paper. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt, then set off to the side. You can have Christmas coal cookies using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Christmas coal cookies
- You need of Oreo Cookies.
- It’s of Miniature Marshmallows.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of large (gallon sized) Ziploc bag.
In the bowl of your stand mixer add butter and sugars, mix on low to medium-low until combined. Steps Place Oreo Cookies in a Large Gallon Size Ziploc Bag. Using a rolling pin or measuring cup crush the Oreo Cookies into small pieces. Using a rolling pin or measuring cup crush the Oreo Cookies into small pieces.
Christmas coal cookies instructions
- Place Oreo Cookies in a Large Gallon Size Ziploc Bag..
- Using a rolling pin or measuring cup crush the Oreo Cookies into small pieces..
- Place Butter and Marshmallows in a bowl and heat in the microwave on high for 1 minute..
- Stir marshmallows and butter until smooth..
- Add in Crushed Oreos and stir well..
- Roll into Small Cookies and flatten to create a “Coal” Shape..
- Allow to cool completely before storing. Store in an airtight container..
Christmas Coal Candy I think we've all met a few people who deserve a lump of coal from Santa, and I'm not talking about the cute candy version I'm sharing with you today! Coal candy is perfect for those on your naughty and nice list. It looks much like a lump of coal, but is sweet and sugary with an unexpected crumbly texture. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures.