Chicken And Waffles.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken and waffles. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken And Waffles is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken And Waffles is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken and waffles using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken And Waffles:
- Prepare of Chicken Brine.
- Take 2-3 lbs of Boneless Chicken Breasts or Thighs.
- Make ready 2 Cups of Whole Milk or Buttermilk.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Hot Sauce or Chili Sauce.
- Get 1/2 Tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Take 1/2 Tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Get 1 Tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Get 1/4 Tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Make ready of Chicken Breading.
- Make ready 2 1/2 Cups of All-purpose Flour.
- Take 1/3 Cup of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Make ready 2 Tsp of Onion Powder.
- Make ready 2 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Take 2 Tsp of Black Pepper.
- Get 1/4 Tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare of Waffles.
- Get 2 Cups of All-purpose Flour.
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of Baking Powder.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 1/2 Cups of Milk.
- Get 8 Tablespoons of Salted Butter (One Stick) Melted.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Take 4 of Eggs (4 Egg Whites, 2 Yolks) Separated.
Instructions to make Chicken And Waffles:
- Cut Chicken Breasts into @ 2" Pieces. Mix all Brine Ingredients in a bowl. Place Chicken pieces in Brine. Make sure all Chicken is covered in Brine, cover and Refrigerate for at least 2 Hours to Overnight..
- Mix all Chicken Breading Ingredients in a Mixing Bowl. Set aside..
- In a Large Mixing Bowl, add all Dry Waffle Ingredients. Melt Butter, then set aside to cool. In a Small Mixing Bowl, Crack all 4 Eggs over an Egg Separator, Leaving just the Whites. Place Yolks in a Separate Bowl. Whisk Egg Whites until stiff peaks are formed. In a Large Measuring Cup or Bowl, Add Milk, Vanilla, 2 Egg Yolks, and Cooled Melted Butter. Add this Liquid To the Dry Waffle Mix and stir until mostly combined. Fold in Egg Whites. Set aside..
- Heat Cooking Oil in a Large Cast Iron Skillet over Medium to Medium High Heat. Oil should be about 1" high and reach between 350° – 375°. Set up a dredging station. Pour a decent amount of the Dry Chicken Breading Mix onto a plate or in shallow bowl. Dredge each piece of Chicken in the Breading Mix, and set on a plate to rest for 5 Minutes. Dredge in the Mix again..
- Fry Chicken in small batches for about 7-8 Minutes, turning half way through. Don't overcrowd pan. Place cooked Chicken onto a wire cooling rack/sheet pan. Place in a low oven to keep warm..
- Heat Waffle Maker and cook Waffles. Top Waffles with Chicken and toppings or sauce of choice. A spicy honey butter sauce is often customary, and I might post a separate recipe for that one, at some point. Maple syrup or honey is fabulous too. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken and waffles recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!