Cinnamon Vanilla Biscotti.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cinnamon vanilla biscotti. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cinnamon Vanilla Biscotti is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Cinnamon Vanilla Biscotti is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cinnamon vanilla biscotti using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Vanilla Biscotti:
- Make ready 1/2 cup of room temperature unsalted butter.
- Take 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Take 3 tsp of vanilla.
- Take of Glaze.
- Prepare 5 tsp of hot water.
- Take 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Make ready Dash of cinnamon.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Vanilla Biscotti:
- In a medium bowl, mix the butter and sugar until combined well.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to 350 F and line a cookie tray with parchment paper.
- Add the eggs and mix for 1 minute. Then gently fold in the flour, salt and baking powder..
- Add the cinnamon and make swirls in the batter.
- Sprinkle some extra flour onto the cookie sheet and place the dough on the sheet forming it into a log. The dough will be sticky so add more flour as needed..
- Stretch the dough to the length of the cookie sheet? Cut in half and place side by side..
- Shape the edges of the dough so they are straight..
- Bake for 30 minutes until light golden brown and firm.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and drop the temp of the oven to 280 F.
- Once cooled, slice the logs thick and diagonally using a serrated knife.
- Place cookies on their sides and put back into oven for 10 minutes on each side.
- Once baked, allow to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine the glaze ingredients and mix until thick.
- Once cooled, drizzle glaze over the tops of the biscotti.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food cinnamon vanilla biscotti recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!